The Hispanic Center UK offers a set of activities that take place throughout the week. These activities are designed to cover all areas of interest for adults, youth and children.
With the support of Childcare, each participant has the right to participate in each of the activities that are taught during each day. These activities are designed to cover all areas of interest for adults, youth and children.
All families residing in the United Kingdom have the right to receive financial support for the care of their children. The state has a set of contributions for which each family can apply and benefit according to their needs. Our after school activities are supported through the CHILDCARE Benefit https://www.gov.uk/childcare-grant.
Every child between the ages of 8 and 18 has the right to carry out extracurricular activities and receive support from the state, which contributes 85% of the cost of these activities and the family would contribute the remaining 15%.
However, from our Child and Youth Care Program, and in order to contribute to the sustainability of our families, we assume that remaining 15% in such a way that no family that belongs to this project does not have to make any contribution. extra in your economy.
The Hispanic Uk Center together with Mentor ASC, offer a set of activities that take place throughout the week, from Monday to Friday from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
With the support of Childcare, each participant has the right to participate in each of the activities that are taught during each day. These activities are designed to cover all areas of interest for young people and infants and can be grouped into:
It is very important to point out that, in each center, the activities are developed according to the demand and interest of the community, so we do not close the possibilities of including other activities or that one of the mentioned activities is not offered in some of the centers.
Before application you have to ensure your eligibility. Once eligibility is confirmed, the application is made through Universal Credit or The Working tax. When making the application, the state issues a response to each family indicating the amount and date of payment.
The Hispanic Center UK, through its Charity, will assume any difference in payment that is expected to be debited to each family for any reason. This process will take approximately two to three weeks.
To find out if you are eligible, certain conditions must be met:
a. Be registered with Universal Credit or Working Tax. If any family does not have a record, you can do it immediately with our
b. Have been eligible for any of the above circumstances.
c. Demonstrate that each person responsible for the family is working at least 16 hours per week.
Any boy or girl between the ages of 8 and 18 may benefit from Childcare if their family is eligible.
Childcare only admits two minor family members in the application. However, if any family has more than two children, El Centro Hispano UK immediately activates the scholarship program for minors, so that no minor of the family that is between the stipulated ages, would be excluded.
Passport of each member of the family
Birth certificate of minors
Proof of Address
Duly completed application form (English)
Registration and compliance form (Spanish)
Note: It is extremely important to know the access data to the UC or WT so you must bring it with you previously confirmed.
If you have any questions we will be happy to answer you by phone.
+ 44 7407 094811